What is Systems Thinking?
Why do so many social and economic problems like those studied seem to be intractable, or getting worse, despite our best efforts?
Sometimes the simplest examples do the best job explaining complex ideas.
So here is a video explaining, in under five minutes, the basics.
Ready to Dive Deeper?
JCA is leveraging its half-century of experience building bridges to focus on now crossing them, together. As a systems change leader, here are resources that inform and inspire our work:
- The Dawn of System Leadership
- Introduction to Systems Thinking
- Five Elements of a Thriving Justice Ecosystem: Pursuing Deep Equity
- Toward Love, Healing, Resilience & Alignment: The Inner Work of Social Transformation & Justice
- Systems Thinking as a Language
- The Systems Thinker
- Stanford Social Innovation Review
- The Management Assistance Group
- The Collective Impact Forum
Contact Us Today
2513 McCain Blvd., Ste 2
North Little Rock, AR 72116